[bc-gnso] Elections

waudo siganga emailsignet at mailcan.com
Thu Sep 3 15:33:05 UTC 2009

Dear Colleagues - I have been having limited acess to my mails so
I think that first of all it is only proper to congratulate Mike
Roberts, albeit belatedly, for being elected our Small Business
rep on Nom-Com 2009/10. I have only quickly skimmed through the
mails and agree with some points raised by Liz and Rick. Marylin
has given us a very useful background and explanation of the
situation. My expectation is that the discussion will move the BC
forward.

Kind Regards,
Waudo
On Thu, 03 Sep 2009 12:43 +0100, "Liz Williams"