[bc-gnso] George Kirikos

Liz Williams lizawilliams at mac.com
Thu Sep 3 17:09:38 UTC 2009

Colleagues

I have copied below part of George's posting which relate to private
discussions between him, the Officers and the Credentials Committee.

"Indeed, it's nice to see you stand up so publicly to talk about people
being treated "equitably." Where was that sense of equity, justice and
due process when you and the officers tried to have me removed from
the constituency in the past few weeks, issuing private "warnings",
convening a "star chamber" without any evidence or proof?"

His claims that I and other officers "tried to have me removed from
the constituency" are false.

If he would like released the notes of a meeting he had with the
Officers and three members of the Credentials Committee about his
behaviour I am sure that be arranged.

Liz

Liz Williams
+44 1963 364 380