[bc-gnso] M O'Connor: Revised BC Charter - discussion and vote -- 2nd request

Phil Corwin pcorwin at butera-andrews.com
Wed Sep 9 14:11:20 UTC 2009

I would like to second Mike's call for a BC member call to discuss the proposed charter as well as express my concern that there has been no response from the officers to this and similar requests since the revised charter was first circulated.

Philip S. Corwin
Partner
Butera & Andrews
1301 Pennsylvania Ave., NW
Suite 500
Washington, DC 20004

202-347-6875 (office)

202-347-6876 (fax)

202-255-6172 (cell)

"Luck is the residue of design." -- Branch Rickey