[bc-gnso] Credentials Committee

Philip Sheppard philip.sheppard at aim.be
Thu Sep 10 12:34:37 UTC 2009

Liz Williams has resigned from the BC Credentials Committee after a sizeable
period of service.
The officers would like to thank Liz on behalf of members for her time spent on
the committee.

Under our charter we are required to have at least three members of the
committee.
We are pleased to say Martin Sutton of BC member HSBC has agreed to replace Liz.
Martin is from the ICANN European region and thus helps to maintain a balance on
this group.
He joins members Mike O'Connor and David Fares who have agreed to continue in
their role.
The committee's main function is the assessment of new BC applicants.

Philip Sheppard
BC Officer and liaison to the credentials committee