[bc-gnso] Chris Martin: Nominating Committee election

BC Secretariat secretariat at bizconst.org
Mon Sep 21 07:12:49 UTC 2009

I want to thank everyone for their support.  I also want to thank Rick for his kind words, and agree that this was a healthy exercise for the BC.   I look forward to   working with all my fellow BC members towards progressing the voice of business at this critical time in ICANN and the evolution of the Internet.

Best,
Chris

Christopher G. Martin
Manager - Marketing & Advertising, ICT, Banking, Emerging Markets
United States Council for International Business
1212 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10036
(t)+1 212 703 5061   (m)+1 917 238 0902   (f)+1 212 575 0327
cgmartin at uscib.org   www.uscib.org

Celebrate ICC's 90th Anniversary
USCIB Annual Dinner - October 8, 2009
Waldorf-Astoria, NYC