[bc-gnso] Acronym Helper

Chris Chaplow chris at andalucia.com
Wed Sep 23 18:40:34 UTC 2009

Dear all,

One of the ideas to come out of the CCT - Sub team, 1   “design scrum” (see
earlier post) was an “Acronym helper”.

This has been requested many times and was discussed at the Sydney GNSO
council meeting.

One of my programmers has produced a BETA test and located it at:

http://www.andalucia.com/icann

Feel free to test it by entering the first letters of you favourite ICANN
GNSO Acronyms.

We used the out of date Acronym list currently on the GNSO website as the
basis.

I now respectfully ask the BC to “Suggest an Acronym”  in the form at the
lower part of the page.

There are many to do.

Feel free to pass this tool to other members and lists of the community who
may find it useful.

Any testing and  comments welcome to me chris at andalucia.com

In this way we will build up the Acronym database so that the “Acronym
Helper” it will be ready to migrate onto the new GNSO website (in the header
of every page) when it is launched in due course.

Chris Chaplow
Managing Director
Andalucía.com S.L.
Avenida del Carmen 9
Ed. Puertosol, Puerto Deportivo
1ª Planta, Oficina 30
Estepona, 29680
Malaga, Spain
Tel: + (34) 952 897 865
Fax: + (34) 952 897 874
E-mail:  <mailto:chris at andalucia.com> chris at andalucia.com
Web:  <http://www.andalucia.com/> www.andalucia.com
Information about Andalucia, Spain.

Please think of the Environment before you print this email