[bc-gnso] Members' archive of ExComm email list

Chris Chaplow chris at andalucia.com
Thu Dec 2 00:09:18 UTC 2010

Dear Mike,

The excom list is at present not archived.

It is only a simple redirection of email by our webmaster.

There WOULD certainly be costs to have it archived.

If the will was to have this archived (open or closed)

My suggested solution would be to move it over to the ‘ICANN system’ as
ICANN they are experts at the ‘majordomo’ forward and archive system.

(Google groups offer this service for free and I imagine Ning as well.)

This is in line with the toolkit anyway.

As part of the toolkit and the above I hope to be able to sit down with
staff at Cartagena and work out a possible migration plan for the different
web services we have and would like in future.

Best regards,

Chris Chaplow
Managing Director
Andalucía.com S.L.