[bc-gnso] Documents updated on website

Chris Chaplow chris at andalucia.com
Fri Dec 3 17:10:49 UTC 2010

Dear Members,

Please note the latest edition  (30th Dec) of Steve DelBianco’s policy
calendar (Steve emailed this to the list a few days ago) has been added to
the home page of our website.  www.bizconst.org

In the ‘quick links’ on the right hand side of every page I have added the
‘BC factsheet’. Principally for Outreach it is a 2 page cut down version of
our brochure. There  is a version in English and one in Spanish for
Cartagena.      I have some printed copies with me.

The BC application form has also been added to the quick links for ease of
download.

   Best regards,

Chris Chaplow
Managing Director