[bc-gnso] POSTED: BC Comments and Recommendations on new gTLD Guidebook

Steve DelBianco sdelbianco at netchoice.org
Tue Dec 7 00:56:59 UTC 2010

At today's voting deadline of 4pm EST, our proposed Guidebook comments
were approved by the required majority, and we achieved the required
quorum of votes.

See posting at http://forum.icann.org/lists/5gtld-guide/msg00026.html

Our cover note is shown below and final comments are attached.

Thanks to all who contributed to and voted on the proposed comments.  This
was a huge effort and our work was delivered in time to make a difference.

---