[bc-gnso] Proposed non profit constituency

Matkowsky, Jonathan Jonathan.Matkowsky at LasVegasSands.com
Thu Dec 9 00:41:24 UTC 2010

From: owner-bc-gnso at icann.org [mailto:owner-bc-gnso at icann.org] On Behalf Of BRUEGGEMAN, JEFF (ATTSI)
Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 2010 3:03 PM
To: Chris Chaplow; bc-gnso at icann.org
Subject: RE: [bc-gnso] Proposed non profit constituency

From: owner-bc-gnso at icann.org [mailto:owner-bc-gnso at icann.org] On Behalf Of Chris Chaplow
Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 2010 5:15 PM
To: bc-gnso at icann.org

E-mail: chris at andaluciaws.com
Web: www.andaluciaws.com

-----Mensaje original-----
De: owner-bc-gnso at icann.org [mailto:owner-bc-gnso at icann.org] En nombre de Mike O'Connor Enviado el: miércoles, 08 de diciembre de 2010 22:48
Para: Ron Andruff
CC: bc-gnso at icann.org
Asunto: Re: [bc-gnso] Proposed non profit constituency

i'll jump on the thread here -- me too.

mikey

On Dec 8, 2010, at 4:34 PM, Ron Andruff wrote:

> Please add our support.
>
> Thanks,
>
> RA
>
> Ronald N. Andruff
> RNA Partners, Inc.

Of
> Frederick Felman
> Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 2010 4:13 PM
> To: Jon Nevett
> Cc: philip.sheppard at aim.be; bc-gnso at icann.org
> Subject: Re: [bc-gnso] Proposed non profit constituency
>

> Agreed, we support.
>
> Sent from my mobile +1(415)606-3733
>
> (please excuse any content I might blame on apple's absurd and comical
> autocorrect  including but not limited to typos)
>
> On Dec 8, 2010, at 3:55 PM, "Jon Nevett" <jon at nevett.net> wrote:
>

>> I support. Thanks. Jon
>>
>> On Dec 8, 2010, at 3:24 PM, philip.sheppard at aim.be wrote:
>>

>>> We ran out of time at the Cartagena BC meeting to agree to send a
>>> spportive statement to public comments to welcome the formation of
>>> the
> new
>>> NPOC.  We had a presentation of the new constituency from Debbie
>>> Hughes
> at
>>> the CSG meeting earlier in the day. This constituency is the outcome
>>> we have been striving for in the composition of the new non conract
>>> parties house.
>>>
>>> I'd like to propose we make the following statement to public
>>> comments
as
>>> the BC.
>>>
>>> '"The Business Constituency welcomes the proposal to form a new
> non-profit
>>> consituency. We believe this is timely. We believe there will be
>>> areas
of
>>> common interest between this new constituency and our own, both
>>> representing as they do users of the DNS.''
>>>
>>> Perhaps we could agree to send this on a no objections basis rather
>>> than have to put it through our usual policy 14 day window.
>>>
>>> Deadline 10 December ?
>>>
>>> Philip

phone 	651-647-6109
fax  		866-280-2356
web 	http://www.haven2.com
handle	OConnorStP (ID for public places like Twitter, Facebook, Google,
etc.)

[THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS E-MAIL MESSAGE IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY NAMED ABOVE.  IF THE READER OF THIS MESSAGE IS NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, OR IS NOT THE EMPLOYEE OR AGENT RESPONSIBLE FOR DELIVERING IT TO THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED THAT ANY DISSEMINATION, DISTRIBUTION OR COPYING OF THIS COMMUNICATION IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.  IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS MESSAGE IN ERROR, PLEASE IMMEDIATELY NOTIFY US BY TELEPHONE OR REPLY BY E-MAIL AND THEN PROMPTLY DELETE THE MESSAGE.  THANK YOU.]