[bc-gnso] Westin Hotel - Union Square - San Francisco

Scott M. McCormick scott at mccormickict.com
Fri Dec 10 17:58:38 UTC 2010

Berry/All,

I stayed at the St Francis a couple years back after they did a major remodel.  It was a great hotel and extremely convenient to get around.  There are also quite a few other hotels in the Union Square area as well as boutique hotels.

Kimpton Hotels area always a great experience (map included of the area):
http://www.kimptonhotels.com/hotels/hotels-sanfrancisco.aspx

Also I will note, upon arrival in SFO take the BART (metro) direct into Union Square.  It's about a 25-30 minute ride.  Upon arrival at the Union Square station the St. Francis is a block away.

Cheers,
-Scott

Scott M. McCormick
McCormick ICT International