[bc-gnso] RE: ETNO approval - Need Your individual sign off on attached Comments on Filling Board Seat 13

Deutsch, Sarah B sarah.b.deutsch at verizon.com
Thu Feb 18 15:36:45 UTC 2010

Thanks to everyone who has signed on thus far.  I attach again the most
current version of the one pager.

I'd like to receive any additional sign ons by 3 pm EST today.  Could
everyone who is signing on please let me know (via separate email) if
you haven't already, how you would like to be listed on the document --
individual name, the full name of your organization or both?

Best,

Sarah

Sarah B. Deutsch
Vice President & Associate General Counsel
Verizon Communications
Phone: 703-351-3044
Fax: 703-351-3670