[bc-gnso] FW: bc meeting summary

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 24 01:23:47 UTC 2010

Dear BC members
I have attached a summary of the Members working call held on February 19, and an attachment prepared by the V.Chair, Policy Coordination, Steve Delbianco.
Members comments are welcomed, and should be sent to me as chair, at marilynscade at hotmail.com. You can also post questions to the full bc list -- bc-gnso at icann.org, which will to to all BC members as a public list.
This is an unusally long update, since we have updated on a long list of gTLD policy topics; on the new organizational structure, and on preparation for the Nairobi meeting.
Please help us, as the new Excomm to understand what information you need to help you be actively engaged in the BC, and in ICANN, by sharing comments with us, and with your colleagues.
I want to thank other members of the ExComm for their involvement, comments, drafting of input to this report, and members who have commented off list on questions and areas of interest.
We will have a busy next few weeks at ICANN, with the range of active issues before ICANN and us, as stakeholders.
I know that all of us, as ExComm members, welcome your active involvement and hope to hear you/see you in Nairobi/or on the 'list'.
Marilyn CadeChair