[bc-gnso] Draft BC position EOI v2

martinsutton at hsbc.com martinsutton at hsbc.com
Thu Feb 25 11:59:45 UTC 2010

Philip,

This looks good and has my support.

I would like to make a minor amendment to line 8 by removing '...such as
fraud protection...' - I think this will avoid any misconception of being
the single most important overarching issue (although I have it high on my
list!), the list of issues is then covered in secion 2.

Many thanks,

Martin

Martin C SUTTON
Group Risk
Manager, Group Fraud Risk and Intelligence | HSBC HOLDINGS PLC HGHQ
Group Security & Fraud Risk
8 Canada Square,Canary Wharf,London,E14 5HQ,United Kingdom

Phone.     +44 (0)20 7991 8074 / 7991 8074
Mobile.     +44 (0) 7774556680
Email.       martinsutton at hsbc.com

"Philip Sheppard" <philip.sheppard at aim.be>
Sent by: owner-bc-gnso at icann.org
Feb 25 2010 07:57

Mail Size: 51130

<bc-gnso at icann.org>
cc

Subject
[bc-gnso] Draft BC position EOI v2

  Entity
   HSBC Holdings plc - GMO

Thanks to BC members for their comments to date.
I attach a revised version 2.
Comments / expressions of support please now on this version referencing
line tracking as appropriate.
Philip