[bc-gnso] TLD pre-registration

Ron Andruff randruff at rnapartners.com
Tue Jan 19 21:43:53 UTC 2010

Michael,

I share your concern about the ballot box stuffing.  It is truly regrettable
that certain entities which see launching of domain names as a business
model have taken such measures as in my view it only serves to de-legitimize
an important process.

Thank you for making mention of it.  It is yet another sad aspect that
reflects badly on all of those that are working hard to establish a fair and
unimpeachable process.

Sincerely,

RA

Ronald N. Andruff