[bc-gnso] Nairobi is ON

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 23 00:35:21 UTC 2010

Thanks, Mikey.
I am confirmed to attend, arriving on Friday evening.I'll be at the Hilton. If you haven't booked yet, it might be helpful to share information about where BC attendees are staying.
I circulated information earlier, based on the great insights from our Kenyan member, regarding hotels close to the venue.I can send that out directly to anyone who hasn't booked already,if helpful.
Marilyn Cade