[bc-gnso] Nairobi is ON

waudo siganga emailsignet at mailcan.com
Sat Jan 23 06:40:40 UTC 2010

This is great news. The Computer Society of Kenya which is the
local WITSA affiliate will be organizing a reception for all
business delegates. More information coming. Looking forward to
seeing you all.

Kind Regards,
Waudo Siganga
Vice-President, WITSA

On Fri, 22 Jan 2010 19:35 -0500, "Marilyn Cade"