[bc-gnso] AoC Reviews - Call for Applicants

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 6 16:43:04 UTC 2010

Dear BC Members
Please take note that the call for candidates for the next two AOC Review Teams is open until July 15 -- which is coming up shortly! Members should take note of the need for expertise in both areas in considering nominations. I urge members to keep in mind that there may be a very strong candidate who works in your larger company or membership who would be interested in playing this important role for the CSG.
The number of SSR Review Team candidates - at present -- makes this very challenging. The efforts to change the number of SSSR to 4 continues, and also to change the WHOIS Policy Review Candidates to 4 also is under discussion.  The CSG leadership will be discussing this with the elected Councilors as well. However, for now, priority is to identify well qualified candidates who nominate themselves -- see link below.
If anyone needs further discussion about what the time demands are, or the particular focus of the work /expertise, and experience that might be required, we can discuss this on the list, or you can email me separately.
following the list of nominations closing, the CSG is contemplating inviting candidates to a members discussion call.
Let me know if you have further questions on this.
Marilyn CadeBC Chair