[bc-gnso] DRAFT BC Public Comments on DAGv4

BRUEGGEMAN, JEFF (ATTSI) jb7454 at att.com
Fri Jul 16 19:36:22 UTC 2010

Thanks Ron and Sarah.  AT&T supports filing comments and I like how
you've updated them.  While I was not involved in the original BC
comments, I would note that you could add a reference to the
recommendation in the Economic Study that it may be wise for ICANC to
continue its practice of introducing new gTLDs in discrete, limited
rounds.

Jeff Brueggeman

AT&T Public Policy

(202) 457-2064