[bc-gnso] Chair's comment: acknowledgement of request to do members poll: [bc-gnso] RE: UPDATED DRAFT BC Public Comments on DAGv4

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 19 16:15:36 UTC 2010

Phil, I want to acknowledge that it is my intent to work with Steve DelBianco, as v.Chair of policy coordination to do that polling. He and I are trying to reach other.
One thing that I don't think we can do is start over on existing positions. That is much harder and will take more time. Having said that, I am open to starting a new /separate discussion on topics outside of this particular BC submission.
Steve and I will reach each other here shortly.
I wanted to acknowledge the request to do a members poll.
Marilyn CadeBC ChairFrom: pcorwin at butera-andrews.com