[bc-gnso] DRAFT BC Public Comments on DAGv4

Zahid Jamil zahid at dndrc.com
Mon Jul 19 21:18:25 UTC 2010

In short there may be a simple solution to the deadlock.

The BC has existing positions (especially the BC minority report and I think
also with the comments Ron is working with-need to check).

In such a case the current positions hold.

If members wish to water these positions down then it would be necessary for
such positions to be reach consensus - ie. the burden to change the
positions would be on those suggesting watering down.

Hence, in my view if there is no consensus on any changes the default
position or positions consistent thereto would be repeated as BC comments.

Sincerely,

Zahid Jamil

Barrister-at-law

Jamil & Jamil

Barristers-at-law

219-221 Central Hotel Annexe

Merewether Road, Karachi. Pakistan

Cell: +923008238230

Tel: +92 21 35680760 / 35685276 / 35655025

Fax: +92 21 35655026

 <http://www.jamilandjamil.com/> www.jamilandjamil.com

Notice / Disclaimer

This message contains confidential information and its contents are being
communicated only for the intended recipients . If you are not the intended
recipient you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.
Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this
message by mistake and delete it from your system. The contents above may
contain/are the intellectual property of Jamil & Jamil, Barristers-at-Law,
and constitute privileged information protected by attorney client
privilege. The reproduction, publication, use, amendment, modification of
any kind whatsoever of any part or parts (including photocopying or storing
it in any medium by electronic means whether or not transiently or
incidentally or some other use of this communication) without prior written
permission and consent of Jamil & Jamil is prohibited.