[bc-gnso] Business Constituency 2010 Brochure

Chris Chaplow chris at andaluciaws.com
Tue Jun 8 18:07:02 UTC 2010

Dear Members of the BC,

Thank you very much for all you constructive comments on the draft brochure
over the last few days.  All the comments received we very helpful so here
we have a ‘consensus document’.

Please find attached a final version which has now been sent to print.

The printed edition will be folded into a four page brochure whilst in the
PDF download and local print version it is four pages in a vertical strip.

The PDF will also be available for download from the website.

This version of the brochure is intended to serve multi purposes.  It is a
300 print run.  We will use about 100 of the copies at the Monday reception;
give copies to all members and potentials to use as collateral and have a
copy or two for their own carrying  home to their management.

I propose that after Brussels, we will work with a couple of volunteers to
undertake more input from Members on further improvements on membership
outreach materials, by end of year. But, this will serve for now, as a
document to say who we are; how to join us, and what we focus on.

Looking forward to seeing you in Brussels.  Fortunately I am travelling BA
where the baggage allowance is more generous than some other airlines.

Chris Chaplow
Managing Director
Andalucía.com S.L.
Avenida del Carmen 9