[bc-gnso] Slide Show BC outreach Brussels

Ron Andruff randruff at rnapartners.com
Fri Jun 25 09:51:14 UTC 2010

Beautiful photos, Michelle!  Thank you for so beautifully capturing what was
one of – if not the – best BC outreach gathering we have ever had.  My
gratitude to all of you who participated in making this event so elegant and
successful!  It presented our constituency in way that gave me great pride
to be a part of.

Thanks again to all.

RA

Ronald N. Andruff