[bc-gnso] BC position EOI

martinsutton at hsbc.com martinsutton at hsbc.com
Fri Mar 5 18:20:05 UTC 2010

I add a thumbs up to the BC position document too. Thanks Philip.

Kind regards,

Martin

Martin Sutton
Manager, Group Fraud Risk and Intelligence
Ph:  ++44 (0)20 7991 8074
Mob:  ++44 (0)777 4556680
Sent from my BlackBerry

HSBC Holdings plc
Registered Office: 8 Canada Square, London E14 5HQ, United Kingdom
Registered in England number 617987