[bc-gnso] NO HUDDLE TONIGHT/BUT 8 AM. TOMORROW, IN COFFEE CAFE /8 A.M.

Philip Sheppard philip.sheppard at aim.be
Wed Mar 10 14:42:40 UTC 2010

Marilyn,
thanks for circulating the pubic forum agenda and good luck with your early
morning huddle.

It was curious to learn that Jonathan Nevett has joined the BC.
I believe I have an outstanding offer to join the BC credentials committee. Who
approved Mr. Nevett?

And who else where the other recipients of your email ?
Do they all know that a "reply to all" will result in them receiving rejection
notices from the BC list mail server ?

Philip

PS Interesting Registration Abuse workshop just now. Good BC participation
thanks to Berry, Martin, Steve and Chris.