[bc-gnso] BC debrief/encourage members to post regarding their views on the list

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 12 08:24:20 UTC 2010

We are of course using our public list for our exchanges so that all members and the interested public of business users can read our updates. Thanks to Steve for his posts. For other members, please do also share your perspectives on this list.  You are welcome to share your views about any of the resolutions,  not just those related to gTLD policy.
BC DEBRIEF:

I will note that I've had a conversation regarding when to hold the update, and I'm targeting next Thursday or Friday, so mark your calendars, and stay tuned for a bridge .For the ExComm, please confirm your availability for both dates, keeping a focus on 10 a.m. EST which is bearable for Zahid in Pakistan and at 7 a.m. for West Coast, so in the 'friendly' zone. We can also consider 6 a.m. PST and 9 a.m. EST.
The call will last an hour for members and all who were in Nairobi can expect a 3 minute speaking slot.  I've reserved 20 minutes for the policy updates by Zahid, Mike, and Steve -- will turn to you for your development of an agenda, both with the Councilors, and all Working Group members. If you need more time, just let me know.
Finally, we will have a 5 minute update on planning for business outreach and activites in Brussels, and that will be led by Ayesha and myself.
We have two pending recruits, who tell me they are submitting applications Monday. If that is underway, I will invite them as observers to the call. Try to remember to add Jon Nevett in, and we will have him added shortly.
Marilyn CadeBC Chair