[bc-gnso] ACTION REQUIRED - CBUC Position Statement on Registration Abuse Policy WG

Berry Cobb berrycobb at infinityportals.com
Thu Mar 18 17:48:39 UTC 2010

CBUC Team,

Attached is the first draft of the CBUC Position statement for the
Registration Abuse Policies initial report.  Comments are to be posted by 28
March 2010, so I ask for everyone's prompt review and feedback.  I will
compile all comments starting on 27 March to meet the 28th deadline.

I ask that you review each recommendation and do not settle on just a "Green
Check Mark" as an indication that all is well.  Many recommendations contain
a Suggestion and Rationale, and it is here where we require your meticulous
review and feedback.  Further, I welcome suggestions to improve the language
in these sections, whether you agree or not.

There is a lot of information to review here.  I strongly recommend that you
review the entire Initial Report first before formulating your position form
the CBUC Position paper.  Links to the work products are provided in the
attached document.  If you have any questions or concerns, please field them
my way, and I can call upon other CBUC RAP participants to try and answer
them.

Thank you for your time.

Berry A. Cobb

Infinity Portals LLC