[bc-gnso] BC position -- comments on Working Group Guidelines v3

Mike Rodenbaugh icann at rodenbaugh.com
Thu Mar 18 20:57:05 UTC 2010

I just do not understand why participation on a Drafting Team indicates
potential bias as Chair.  People on DTs will be interested in the topic,
which ought to be desired of the Chair as well.  As you know we often have
too few volunteers, even without imposing arbitrary restrictions like this.

Mike Rodenbaugh
RODENBAUGH LAW
tel/fax:  +1 (415) 738-8087
http://rodenbaugh.com