[bc-gnso] Working Group Guidelines -- withdrawing the draft

Mike O'Connor mike at haven2.com
Thu Mar 18 21:45:36 UTC 2010

hi all,

given the lateness of the hour (2 days before the filing deadline) and the depth of disagreements expressed about the draft, i am withdrawing it and will submit it as a personal comment rather than that of the BC.

i'm disappointed that we couldn't have had this discussion several weeks ago.  i think we need to tune up our policy-development process so that we avoid this kind of train wreck in the future.

best,

mikey

phone 	651-647-6109
fax  		866-280-2356
web 	www.haven2.com
handle	OConnorStP (ID for public places like Twitter, Facebook, Google, etc.)