[bc-gnso] ICANN Proposed Framework for 2011 Operating Plan and Budget

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 22 16:32:37 UTC 2010

Dear colleagues

If you are interested in joining me and other BC colleagues in a discussion about the ICANN Framework for the Operating Plan and Budget, followed by a call with Kevin Wilson, CFO, ICANN, please email me off list at marilynscade at hotmail.comI'll schedule a one hour conf. call for interested parties to discuss the document/attached.

Comments are due by April 1. I do not envision this being a BC comment, but a discussion among interested parties, and then a moderated call with Kevin.  I would encourage individual postings of comments, rather than trying to undertake a BC approved statement.
It is not a gTLD policy issue but has implications for the BC in terms of ensuring funding for compliance/enforcement, policy development, ICANN's strategic priorities/directions, and the 'tool kit of services' that the BC has supported.

Marilyn Cade