[bc-gnso] CBUC Position Statement on RAP

Chris Chaplow chris at andalucia.com
Mon Mar 29 19:41:53 UTC 2010

Berry,

I have no objection and support the BC position on the RAP.

Thanks you for the hard work you and Martin and all have put into the
Working Team report and the BC position.

Chris Chaplow
Managing Director
Andalucía.com S.L.
Avenida del Carmen 9
Ed. Puertosol, Puerto Deportivo
1ª Planta, Oficina 30
Estepona, 29680
Malaga, Spain
Tel: + (34) 952 897 865
Fax: + (34) 952 897 874
E-mail: chris at andalucia.com
Web: www.andalucia.com
Information about Andalucia, Spain.

Please think of the Environment before you print this email