[bc-gnso] ACTION: Information relevant to Election: Transcript and MP3 from Candidates call today/11-1-10

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 1 23:37:55 UTC 2010

Dear Members
Today's call included 12 participants from the BC, including Chris Chaplow, standing for the completion of the term of V.Chair, Finance and Operations andtwo Councilor Candidates: Adam Palmer and John Berard.
Thanks to the BC Members who participated and asked questions of the candidates.
The Transcript is attached and you can find the MP3 at  http://drop.io/gnso_private/asset/gnso-bcsg-20101101-en-mp3
I am posting the transcripts to the BC Public list. If you wish to contact the candidates, you can do so, directly for follow up. If you need emails, please let me know off list.
It is optional for candidates to provide further clarification or written responses to questions they received on a voluntarybasis. If so, they will be sent to you directly from the candidates, but via bcprivate at bizconst.org, since they will include personal contact details.
In the meantime, you are referred to the attached discussions, and to the Candidates' statements.