[bc-gnso] BC member call 11/11

Ron Andruff randruff at rnapartners.com
Thu Nov 4 16:24:13 UTC 2010

Marilyn,

Thank you for the update.

Regarding our call on 11/11, I would like to see a discussion take place
around who the BC - and larger CSG - would like to see as the new Chair of
the GNSO.  If I understand it correctly, Chuck's term is up at Cartegena and
he will not be running again due to term limits.  Olga Cavalli and Stephane
van Gelder are the current Vice Chairs and Jeff Neuman will also be joining
the Council, so those are three names that may or may not be intending to
run for GNSO Chair. Do other members have any thoughts on potential Chairs?

Thank you.

Kind regards,

RA

Ronald N. Andruff