[bc-gnso] Announcement of results of Elections

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 11 23:51:10 UTC 2010

This announces the conclusion of the BC's Election for Councilor and endorsement vote for V.Chair,Finance and Operations:
Total number of votes received during the voting period:  32This will inform you of the outcome of the BC Election for Vice Chair. Chris Chaplow was endorsed by 60 votes.  This will inform you of the outcome of the BC Election for Councilor.  The Election Officer advises of the outcome as follows, after the application of weighted voting:    John Berard	 = 35 Adam Palmer = 29	THE RESULTS OF THE ELECTION WERE RECEIVED AND COMPILED BY GLEN DE ST GERY, ACTING AS ELECTIONS OFFICER FOR BCPlease join me in thanking both Councilor Candidates for their willingness to serve as BC Councilor on behalf of the BC's members' policy interests, and  theV.Chair, Finance and Operations for his willingness to continue to serve. And thanks to all members who voted. We had approximately 2/3s turn out for the election during the election period.Marilyn CadeBC Chair