[bc-gnso] Meeting email list

Chris Chaplow chris at andalucia.com
Tue Oct 5 11:44:32 UTC 2010

Dear BC members,

We have set up a dedicated non archived email list for BC meetings.

The intention is it is to be used for emails that are relevant to attendees
of BC or ICANN meeting and not relevant to the membership in general.

The next meeting is the BC meeting in Washington DC on the 12th October
2010.

Any member who is attending next week’s Washington DC meeting either in
person or remotely should email me asking to be added to this list.

I will confirm your request and advise you of the email address for posting.

(Those members who have already replied to my test email do not need to
reply again)

Thanks for your support.

Best regards,

Chris Chaplow