[bc-gnso] nominating Berry for the Councillor slot

Berry Cobb berrycobb at infinityportals.com
Sat Oct 16 13:08:08 UTC 2010

BC,

While I appreciate Mikey's enthusiasm and because I respect and am an advocate for process and procedure, I must respectfully decline this premature nomination.

Now that the proverbial cat is out of the bag, I do have an interest in representing the BC on the GNSO Council.  When the formal nomination period opens, I will submit an expression of interest for this role.  Upon which, if any member believes I meet the criteria as a candidate, nominations will be welcome.

Mikey, thank you for the vote of confidence and my apologies to everyone if this email thread caused confusion.

Sincerely,

Berry Cobb
Infinity Portals LLC
720.839.5735