[bc-gnso] BC Members Update Call/Friday, Sept 10, 9 a.m. EST/6 a.m. PST/4 p.m. Europe/6 p.m. Pakistan

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 7 15:43:05 UTC 2010

Dear Members
A lot is happening within the GNSO Council, and other activities relevant to the BC. I  am announcing a members update call on Friday, Sept 10at the times above.  See agenda below.  Apologies for the short notice, but we will sk for a transcript so that if you miss the call, you can get the update.  PLEASE RSVP TO ME OFF LIST at marilynscade at hotmail.com or let me know that you can't participate.
ICANN WILL PROVIDE A BRIDGE WHICH WILL BE POSTED SEPARATELY. IF YOU NEED DIAL OUT, PLEASE LET ME KNOW BY WEDNESDAY.
We will also announce meeting dates/Call for October and November on that call.
AGENDA FOR CALL:

Friday, September 10, 2010 – 9 a.m.
EST/6 a.m. PST/3 p.m. Brussels/6 p.m. Pakistan/

Chair opens /starts recording for
transcript- Roll Call

1) CSG Related Topics – Sarah Deutsch, CSG Liaison – 10
min

·
Update on RT vote/process re SSR and

·
Timeline to update Charter and
timelines for CSG and BC Charter drafting/review

3) Policy Updates -- Steve DelBianco, V.Chair Policy Coordination;  Zahid Jamil and Mike Rotenbaugh, Councilors - 20 min

4) Update on Adm/Finance/Operations:
Chris Chaplow, V.Chair, Finance and Operations  - 15 min

·
Membership renewal status

·
Financial Report /Status

·
Overview of planned BC “Newsletters”
for rest of year

·
Announcement of Finance SubCommittee
members appointments

·
Work status on shared secretariat
exploration with IPC

5) Chair's Roundup - 10 min

·
Meeting agenda for Oct event/CSG/BC
Charter discussions

·
Planning for Cartagena

·
Schedule for Elections for Councilor
and V.Chair/rest of term - Oct timing/to be completed.

·
Welcome new members to BC