[bc-gnso] CSG charter and knock-on effects to BC charter

Mike Rodenbaugh icann at rodenbaugh.com
Thu Sep 23 15:54:07 UTC 2010

I agree with Philip.  We are a policy development organization, and should
be spending as little time as possible on administrative items like Charter
review.  We already spent a lot of precious time on that upon the GNSO
Restructure over the last couple years.  Is more really necessary now?

Does this really call for a face-to-face meeting of Members, when we know
only a few members outside of Washington DC can realistically attend?

Mike Rodenbaugh

RODENBAUGH LAW

tel/fax:  +1 (415) 738-8087

http://rodenbaugh.com <http://rodenbaugh.com/>