[bc-gnso] BC and CSG working sessions and BC Meeting+ Oct 12, 2010

Scott M. McCormick scott at mccormickict.com
Fri Sep 24 09:00:31 UTC 2010

As with both Ron and Mikey, please add me as well.  I look forward to seeing everyone as well.

For Hotels, there are quite a few in the area from China Town to McPherson Square.  If your looking for a low cost option, look across the river in Crystal City or Pentagon City, both near the Pentagon or in Roslyn (Arlington).  Metro is one stop into the district from either location.

V/r,
-Scott

Scott M. McCormick - CEO
McCormick ICT International