[bc-gnso] CSG charter and knock-on effects to BC charter

Philip Sheppard philip.sheppard at aim.be
Fri Sep 24 12:54:25 UTC 2010

Mike, its a great list.
I have three observations:
a) the rationale for BC charter changes have up till now been given to us by the
ex comm as a function of the CSG charter revision but now that seems to be
changing to a BC charter revision in isolation.
b) Do we as the BC have more important areas to put our energy into? The 2009
charter discussion extended from March until November. I still have a folder of
hundreds of e-mails, and like it or not it diverted our resource away from
policy.
c) I wonder if a few months and merely one set of elected officers (well some of
them anyway) is sufficient experience.

Philip