[bc-gnso] ICANN Confluence Wiki new GNSO tab

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 6 16:12:27 UTC 2011

Chris, I'd like for members to send comments separately to Chris and copy Benedetta as above, off list, please, with suggestions. Then, if you would compile any and bring into our upcoming ExComm meeting next week, we can assess both longer term and shorter term improvements.
So, members, please send your suggestions only to Chris and Benedetta, without copying the full list.  The Officers will be reviewing updates and improvements to thewebsite more fully and coming back to members with some related proposals.
Thanks,
Marilyn Cade