[bc-gnso] Reminders: Two calls: : Accountability & Transparency - "ATRT" - Activities Webinar - Hold the Date - 31August 2011 and BC Members call, Sept 1

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 26 02:14:33 UTC 2011

Just another friendly reminder of the importance of this Webinar and also a reminder of that the BC Members call is scheduled for Sept 1
and so I want to be sure members are aware of both events.

The Webinar will be transcribed.  We will provide for a 15 minute discussion on the Webinar in the BC Members meeting.

I realize that not all members will be able to participate in it, but wanted to remind you.  .. I expect the details to be sent
out shortly.... so this is just a reminder.

Bene will separately notify you of the BC members call details which will be on bcprivate.

Marilyn

 http://www.icann.org/en/announcements/announcement-2-17aug11-en.htm