[bc-gnso] a pretty scathing report from At Large about Hotel Almendine in Dakar

Mike O'Connor mike at haven2.com
Thu Dec 1 16:52:28 UTC 2011

interesting.  does that happen often?

i have a local copy on my machine.  it's pretty big to post to the list, but i can throw it up on a server and send a link to it if people are interested.  what's the protocol on that?

mikey

On Dec 1, 2011, at 10:32 AM, Smith, Bill wrote:

> And now the report is no longer on the ICANN site.
>
> On Nov 30, 2011, at 5:10 AM, Mike O'Connor wrote:
>
> hi all,
>
> i remember several of you mentioning that it was pretty rough going at the Alemendine.  i had no idea *how* rough.  here's an astonishing report from the At Large documenting the situation with a poll and pictures.
>
> http://www.icann.org/en/correspondence/clay-to-guirassy-23nov11-en.pdf
>
> they raise some pretty interesting points -- and offer suggestions on how to move forward.

> phone  651-647-6109
> fax   866-280-2356
> web  http://www.haven2.com<http://www.haven2.com/>
> handle OConnorStP (ID for public places like Twitter, Facebook, Google, etc.)

phone 	651-647-6109
fax  		866-280-2356
web 	http://www.haven2.com
handle	OConnorStP (ID for public places like Twitter, Facebook, Google, etc.)