[bc-gnso] for discussion on 9-Dec call: draft BC comment on registry proposal for Continuity Operations Instrument (COI)

icann at rodenbaugh.com icann at rodenbaugh.com
Fri Dec 9 05:42:01 UTC 2011

Yes.  But as Phil says, the COI requirement was approved by the Board as
part of the Guidebook, so presumably would take Board action to amend.
Certainly would take Board action to adopt COF.  I had thought there was
going to be a Board meeting today with that on the agenda.  Does anyone know
if it happened and whether this was discussed?

Mike Rodenbaugh

RODENBAUGH LAW

tel/fax: +1.415.738.8087

 <http://rodenbaugh.com> http://rodenbaugh.com