[bc-gnso] FW: [soac-discussion] Upcoming Public Comments - 2012

Ron Andruff randruff at rnapartners.com
Tue Dec 13 21:33:10 UTC 2011

Marilyn,

Can you help me, and others who may be equally confused, with an example of
what we are talking about?  Public comment periods have usually come about
as a result of things that arise during the course of the year.  What topics
would we know in advance and thus need to use this new template?  Sorry, I'm
a little dense on this one.

Thanks,

RA

Ronald N. Andruff