[bc-gnso] BC pre council call, 10th of January, 10am EST

Mike O'Connor mike at haven2.com
Fri Dec 30 13:14:17 UTC 2011

unfortunately that time conflicts with the IRTP-C working group call, so those of us on that working group won't be able to attend.  at least not without breaking our affirmation of participation vows.  :-)

mikey

On Dec 30, 2011, at 4:34 AM, bc-secretariat at icann.org wrote:

> Dear Bc Members,
>
> Please save the date for the upcoming BC pre council call scheduled for the 10th of January at 10am est (3pm UTC/4pm CET).
>
> Dial in details and agenda will follow.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Kind regards
>
> Benedetta Rossi
> BC Secretariat

phone 	651-647-6109
fax  		866-280-2356
web 	http://www.haven2.com
handle	OConnorStP (ID for public places like Twitter, Facebook, Google, etc.)