[bc-gnso] Webpage on ICANN Board-GAC consultaiton

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 18 18:29:48 UTC 2011

> A webpage has been created for the ICANN Board-GAC consultation for Brussels.
>
> http://meetings.icann.org/board-gac-spring11

For information for members, I'll publish the list of BC attendees when they are fully confirmed with Benedetta. IF you are registeredto attend in-person, please let Benedetta know.
IF you are committed to participating on line and want to keep in touch with those of us on site, can you also let her know that?
OPTION TO CHECK UP WITH MEMBERS ON SITE FOR FEEDBACK: Finally, would members want to have a 'home team' call for 30 minutes at the end of day one, to share any insider perspectivesfrom discussions in the halls, private exchanges, etc.?
IF so, I'll ask Chris to arrange a conference bridge for such a short update check in with the members. It would be around 6 or 7 p.m. in Europe, I suspect.