[bc-gnso] Benedetta Rossi

Chris Chaplow chris at andalucia.com
Wed Feb 23 17:13:47 UTC 2011

Dear Members,

Members  who were on the BC members call last Thursday will know that we
were joined by Benedetta Rossi.

Benedetta  will be supporting us with all aspect of member administration
and will be attending the San Francisco meeting for a few days up to the
constituency day.

Born in Milan, Benedetta graduated in Media at Royal Holloway, University of
London. She then went on to work for Verizon Business starting as
conferencing coordinator and finishing as EMEA Team Senior and Head
scheduler. She there gained experience in working in a multicultural
environment for high ranking corporate organisations, and was the EMEA point
of contact for ICANN.

Benedetta speaks English, Italian and French and is currently based in Nice,
south of France.

I know you will join me in welcoming Benedetta on board the BC.

Her BC email address is:     secretariat-BC at hotmail.com

With best regards,

Chris Chaplow
Managing Director