[bc-gnso] June 2011 ICANN Meeting to be Held in Singapore

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 25 23:31:44 UTC 2011

This announces the change of locations formally.
 June 2011 ICANN Meeting to be Held in Singaporehttp://blog.icann.org/2011/02/june-2011-icann-meeting-to-be-held-in-singapore/by NICK TOMASSO on FEBRUARY 24, 2011ICANN is pleased to announce that ICANN’s 19-24 June 2011 Public Meeting will be held in Singapore.We would like to express our warm thanks to Mr. Leong Keng Thai of the Infocomm Development Authority of Singapore (IDA) and the Singapore Network Information Centre (SGNIC), who has graciously offered to act as our host and has extended the support of his team.Additional details of the Meeting will be posted on the ICANN Meetings website in the coming days.David A. Olive
Vice President, Policy Development Support
1101 New York Avenue, NW - Suite 930 - Washington, D.C.    20005
Office: 202.570.7126      Mobile:  202.341.3611