[bc-gnso] Cloning Marilyn Cade

Phil Corwin pcorwin at butera-andrews.com
Tue Jan 11 20:38:31 UTC 2011

Madame Chairwoman Cade:

If you have indeed found a way to clone yourself can you please share it with members of the BC? That way, we could send our clones to ICANN meetings while we stay home and get our other work done ;-)

(PS-The post is a guest article by Kieren McCarthy touting his .nxt Conference next month in San Francisco.)

http://domainincite.com/ready-to-apply-for-a-gtld-no-you%E2%80%99re-not-not-even-remotely/

So, yes, it's been a long, drawn-out and dispiriting exercise to get to the point where the structure of the internet will be radically changed forever.

But even if the US government invades ICANN's offices in Los Angeles, trademark lawyers kidnap Rod Beckstrom, and Marilyn Cade clones herself 100 times, nothing can stop the raw reality that 2011 is the year of the gTLD. It's happening. So stop sulking and start getting excited about it.

Philip S. Corwin
Partner
Butera & Andrews
1301 Pennsylvania Ave., NW
Suite 500
Washington, DC 20004
202-347-6875 (office)
202-347-6876 (fax)
202-255-6172 (cell)
"Luck is the residue of design." -- Branch Rickey